- September 28, 2018 at 6:04 am #9424Fred Garcia-CartayaMember
Coach as a follow up from your MO video yesterday. Maybe add a column for your 9 at 9 to see how the previous day 9 that were up closed for the day. Like a percentage up or down from previous day. For example I took the closing price on TOS chart at 9 am and compared it to closing price at end of market for each of the symbols in the up column and came up with the following:
NBR -.83% closed @6.00
VIA -1.59% closed @36.65
ALK +1.34% closed @68.99
AAPL +.58% closed @225.09
TSLA -1.79% closed @307.46 and before market today looks to be way down
CHK -.83% closed @4.46
XLNX +.69& closed @79.9
WLL +.04% closed @57.1
EAF +1.85% closed @19.29
Any inferences from momentum or other intermarket analysis would be greatly appreciated. I think tying these to the sector grid would provide a glimpse of what the market is rotating into or out of.
- This topic was modified 5 months by Fred Garcia-Cartaya. Reason: added perfomrance data for the current day of 9 at 9
- This topic was modified 5 months by Fred Garcia-Cartaya.
- This topic was modified 5 months by Fred Garcia-Cartaya. Reason: corrected spelling errors
- November 11, 2018 at 4:02 pm #10616Ashok ChainaniMember
Fred, Excellent Idea. Has this been incorporated as you suggested? Frankly, I don’t know if it’s easily doable, nonetheless a good idea.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.