- Phil R, OMG I can’t believe how much our histories have in common. I grew up in San Mateo & Foster City, graduated from Burlingame HS & Cal, and spent all of my career with HP/HPE, ending in HPE’s storage division R&D in Roseville. Now retired and living in Grass Valley, my hubby will retire this summer. And I see from today’s BVZ Q&A session…Read More
- I grew up in Burlingame, and worked much of my career with HP/Agilent. We lived in Mtn. View, Los Altos, and then Pleasanton. I retired early a couple of years ago, and this year we followed our kids up to El Dorado Hills and purchased a home here.
- Hi–We just moved to El Dorado Hills from Pleasanton after retiring early from HP/Agilent and a couple of smaller Test and Measurement companies. I don’t miss the long commutes to meetings at Apple or the stress associated with high profile account management. I have been through the original Income class when Brandon was at his “former…Read More
- Would be great to meet in person @newheartfamilygmail-com. Next couple of weekends are busy (son back for summer and daughter visiting for Mother’s Day) but after that I’m pretty open.
- Hi Kirti & Scott, although I grew up in the Bay Area (San Mateo, Foster City, Burlingame, Cal), I don’t get to the Bay Area much any more. Good luck getting a group together down there!
- Although I am not in the Sacramento area, I do consider the SF Bay area as part of Northern California. I am in San Jose and Would love to meet up with fellow Market Scholars in the SF Bay Area.
Northern California Market Scholars
© 2019 · Market Scholars.